Ik ben meestal niet zo van de moppen, maar deze vijf fysische witzen voor insiders wilde ik jullie niet onthouden.
- A photon checks into a hotel and the porter asks him if he has any luggage. The photon replies: “No, I’m travelling light.”
- An electron is driving down a motorway, and a policeman pulls him over. The policeman says: “Sir, do you realise you were travelling at 130km per hour?” The electron goes: “Oh great, now I’m lost.”
- The barman says: “We don’t serve faster-than-light particles here.” A tachyon enters a bar.
- Never trust an atom. They make up everything.
- Did you hear about the man who got cooled to absolute zero? He’s 0K now.